Our first issue has arrived! From Gluten-Free Living:
From the minute you pick up the Fall issue of Gluten-Free Living, you’ll notice we are getting bigger and better. Our redesigned cover features a delicious gluten-free pizza and inside you’ll find a half dozen tempting recipes. Chef Mary Cleaver, a pioneer in the farm-to-table movement talks about buying fresh, local food for your gluten-free meals. And we interview Jules Shepard and John Forberger, the duo behind 1in133, the grassroots gluten-free group, about labeling and more.
You’ll read about food trucks that serve up completely gluten-free menus, get the latest on the gluten-free status of hamburgers and hot dogs, and see how a new player in U.S. market might impact what you pay for gluten-free products.
The magazine has been re-organized and updated in ways that will make it easier for you to get your gluten-free facts, recipes, features, and medical and nutrition news.
Although we have a new look, we continue to publish the best ingredient information, as well as the latest in research news in updated and renamed columns. We’re also excited to add a few new departments including:
• Family Matters, which examines all the ways being gluten free impacts families, from kids to seniors.
• Quick and Easy, which highlights a fast, simple recipe that’s also innovative and delicious.
• Beyond Gluten Free, an answer to many reader requests for information that helps those with dietary concerns in addition to gluten free
• Office Hours, which alternately features expert answers to your health questions from a pharmacist, dietitian and physician.
• Savings, now on the last page of every issue, which offers tips on how to save money, effort, time and more while living gluten free.