Below are links to some job sites where you can get help building your resume and then posting it online for perspective employers. We have also have a number of resume-writing books available in the library.
- Career Builder : Features many current job listings, resume building and more.
- CareerIgniter.com : Free resume builder that will help you create a professional resume that you can save to our computer. It also has a jobs search feature.
- CollegeGrad.com :Job search site for college students and recent college graduates. Helps students and graduates prepare for all aspects of searching, including resumes, cover letters, interview techniques and relocation advice.
- Indeed.com : Indeed enables you to search jobs posted on thousands of websites. Employers also post jobs directly on Indeed. No matter where a job is posted, it will be easy to find when you use Indeed.
- Monster.com : Everything the job seeker will need, from resume writing to job listings.
How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile – ebook available for check out on our “Circulation” kindles. Ask at the circulation desk.
LinkedIn for Job Search – eBook available for check out on our “Circulation” kindles. Ask at the circulation desk.